- You can transfer your other Credit Card Balances to your DFCC Credit Card and pay in monthly installments with a low handling fee.
- The minimum balance transfer amount is Rs.20,000/- and the maximum balance transfer amount would be upto 75% of the approved limit of the DFCC Credit Card.
- You can pay back in equal monthly installments upto 12, 24 months subject to a handling fee.
- Available tenors and processing fee is as follows:
- The total amount of the plan will be blocked from the available card balance.
- The monthly installments will be debited to the card account and the amount represents a split of capital and handling fee.
- The CBT monthly installment will be billed to the Cardholder on the next billing date.
- The CBT amount will be transferred to the respective Bank in the form of a CEFTS transfer by debiting the card account.
- If the Cardholder defaults the minimum payment on the due date, the Bank reserves the right to foreclose the CBT outstanding and debit the entire outstanding amount.
- In case the Cardholder wishes to settle the CBT before the expiry of the tenor, a written request should be submitted by the Cardholder an early settlement fee of 4% of the remaining CBT outstanding amount will be charged.
- To apply for a CBT, simply fill the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or handover to the nearest DFCC Bank branch.
|Tenure||03 Months||06 Months||12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Per Month Processing Fee||–||–||0.83%||0.67%||–|
Click here to download the Balance Transfer Application form.