ASSETS & LIABILITIES MARKETING MANAGER
You should ideally;
- possessing a degree in a relevant discipline, preferably with a class from a recognized university or relevant full professional qualification in marketing.
- having a MBA specialized in Marketing Management would be an added advantage.
- possess a minimum 6 years of post-qualifying executive experience in marketing preferably in a bank or a financial institution.
- have excellent communication and public relation skills.
- have an ability to multitask and work independently.
You will be required to,
- develop marketing strategies for Assets and Liabilities related activities for DFCC Product pillars.
- manage the product portfolio.
- recommend and develop national and local level promotional campaigns for Assets and Liabilities managing creativity advertising and media strategies.
- maintain productive and positive relationships with agencies, media and other suppliers.
- coordinate marketing related activities with other departments and branches.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 18 August 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk