ASSISTANT AUDIT MANAGER/EXECUTIVE – INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT
You should ideally;
- possess a degree or full professional qualification in finance / accounting acceptable to the Bank.
- possess post qualifying 3 years experience in an executive capacity in auditing in the field of banking/finance.
- possess experience in Branch Operations and / Credit will be an added advantage.
- have knowledge on risk management and controls will also be an added advantage.
- have strong communication skills as well as excellent report writing skills.
- be willing to travel out of Colombo on requirement.
You will be responsible for;
- carrying out audits to achieve the department KPIs.
- ensuring the accuracy and completeness of audit evidence.
- drafting audit findings and ensuring completeness of audit files and related documents.
Applicants who do not possess a degree or full professional qualification, or 3 years of post-qualifying executive experience will be considered for recruitment as Executives.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 30 December 2019.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk