ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER – MATARA
The candidate should ideally;
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank.
- possess at least 6 years of experience in Branch Banking (have a thorough knowledge of the commercial banking operations and credit will be an added advantage).
- have excellent networking & communication skills.
- have excellent team working and leadership skills.
You will be responsible for;
- the overall operations (including credit administration) of branch adhering to set guidelines and procedures.
- ensuring superior customer service and meeting the service levels set by the Bank.
- managing and monitoring temporary excesses of clients.
- generating more business from the existing relationships.
- up-keeping and the general administration of the branch.
- carrying out timely review of existing limits.
- complying to the Bank and regulatory policies, procedures and guidelines.
- the NPA management.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 14 February 2020.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk