ASSISTANT BUSINESS SOLUTION MANAGER
You should ideally;
- possess a degree or full professional qualification in relation to Information Technology or equivalent.
- possess 3 years of post qualifying executive experience in IT application support & development / project management or a related field preferably in a bank or a financial organization.
- qualification in PMP or Prince II and PMI-PBA or CBAP would be an added advantage.
- possess excellent people management and leadership skills.
- have knowledge of banking, accounting, and varying business processes would be a definite advantage
Primary objective of an Assistant Business Solution Manager is to use their domain knowledge to implement new IT solutions to improve business efficiency, productivity while controlling the cost, time and scope to ensure high ROI in all IT solutions.
Your responsibilities will also include;
- translating user requirements in to highly specified project briefs.
- creating logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- keeping up to date with technical as well as industry sector developments.
- managing system implementations as projects
- overseeing the implementation of a new system
- Ensuring that an effective and complete product is delivered to the user community
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 16 June 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk