Assistant Litigation Manager
You should ideally,
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank. A relevant qualification in law/banking will be a definite advantage
- possess at least 3 years post-qualifying executive level experience in branch banking with exposure to litigation work.. Experience in a related field also will be considered favourably
- be able to read, understand, interpret Bank / account statements and security documents
- have a good knowledge in Credit & Legal documentation
- past experience in giving evidence and facing cross examinations in court cases is an added advantage
- have strong communication skills in English and Sinhala
You will be required to,
- represent the Bank in court cases by giving evidence and facing cross examinations
- sign affidavits on behalf of the Bank
- study available case files and coordinate with the respective officers in charge of the case, and attend consultations prior to giving evidence in court
- Participate in negotiations
- Assist in paralegal work
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 4 March 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk