ASSISTANT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – LEAN MANAGEMENT
You should ideally;
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the bank.
- possess 3 years post-qualifying executive experience in banking / financial services sector with exposure to Lean Management / business process re-engineering/ six sigma initiatives.
- possessing the “Lean Management Practitioner Certificate” will be a definite advantage.
- exposure to a project management environment would be an added advantage.
- possess the ability to take up new challenges and work independently.
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- possess excellent customer servicing skills.
You will be responsible to promote and champion Lean thinking across the bank by making it as an integral part of the working practices and business processes. The jobholder is responsible for continuously improving the efficiency and effectiveness of processes. S/he also needs to establish and monitor service standards with the aim of reducing operational costs and providing exceptional levels of customer service.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 25 December 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk