Assistant Relationship Managers For Premier Centres
You should ideally;
- possess a degree (with a class) or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank
- possess 3 years post-qualifying experience in an executive capacity in the banking/finance field preferably with
- exposure to Premier / Private / Branch Banking
- having experience in credit management would be an added advantage
- have strong communication skills in English
- Have excellent customer servicing and networking skills
You will be responsible for evaluation of the high net worth client portfolio of the branch, maximize long term revenue opportunities for the Premier Center and grow the branch portfolio to achieve branch targets and increase profitability. You will also be responsible for identifying client needs, managing interactions with existing and future customers; whilst ensuring excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Applicants who do not possess the required full professional qualification however posses approximately 6 – 8 years of relevant banking experience will be considered for employment for junior roles.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 25 March 2019
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk