DATA ANALYTICS MANAGER
You should ideally;
- possess a degree or a full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank.
- possess 6 years of post-qualifying executive level experience in data analytics out of which at least 3 years should be in the financial/Insurance/telecommunication services.
- possess experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, creating databases and dashboards.
- possess strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- possess excellent communication, collaboration and negotiation skills.
- posses experience in using Business intelligence tools- eg Tableau.
- posses the ability to self learn.
You will be responsible for;
- leading cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analytics techniques.
- coordinating with data engineering and warehousing teams to build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics.
- designing and building technical processes to address business issues.
- examining, interpreting and reporting results of analytical initiatives to all stakeholders in business, sales, marketing and product teams.
Applicants who possess less than 6 years of relevant experience will be considered for recruitment as Assistant Data Analytics Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 23 January 2020.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk