EXECUTIVE – TREASURY BACK OFFICE
The ideal candidate should;
- possess at least 8 years of experience in banking out of that at least 4-5 years hands-on experience in the field of Treasury Back Office.
- possessing experience in Treasury payments via SWIFT.
- Exposure to regulatory reporting & knowledge on entries related to Treasury products will be an added advantage.
- have a good knowledge on Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Fixed Income & Derivative products.
- have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- possess an excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- possessing the certification on “Treasury and Foreign Exchange Operations” will be an added advantage. However, if selected, it will be a mandatory requirement to acquire the above qualification.
You will be responsible for,
- accepting deals and checking the accuracy of settlements.
- carrying out collateral verification of repo/reverse repo deals before acceptance.
- updating and reconciling of foreign currency cash flow backup and submitting closing Nostro balances to Treasury Front Office for funding accounts.
- managing daily local currency money blotter.
- authorizing the “End of Day” operation in the FT system.
- preparing monthly brokerage commissions.
- checking the local currency cash flow and daily exchange rates
Those with lessor number of years of experience would be considered for the position of Junior Executive.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 05 January 2020.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk