FOREIGN EXCHANGE & MONEY MARKET MANAGER / DEALER
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the bank.
- possess a minimum of 6 years of post qualifying executive experience in banking/financial services sector with experience in a Treasury environment (knowledge on FX, Money & Fixed Income markets will also be an added advantage).
- possess the ACI Financial Market Dealing Certificate / Certificate program on Treasury and FX Operations conducted by CBSL.
- possess a fair knowledge of the financial sector regulatory framework.
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be responsible for assisting in,
- managing the liquidity position of the Bank through money market (LCY & FCY) operations in order to meet all obligations.
- managing the FX net open position.
- generation of FX profits & net interest income.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 12 January 2020.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk