JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- possess a part qualification in banking or a relevant field.
- possess a minimum of 6 years of commercial banking experience with exposure in customer service management.
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will be responsible for,
- carrying-out spot checks by visiting branches and identifying areas that need improvement.
- speaking to customers at Branches for feedback (according to a script).
- inspecting marketing material and other sales related items.
- working with Human Resources department on Customer Service training and following up with branches on post training.
- implementation and follow-up on mystery calls and mystery shopper programs.
- carrying-out comparisons on competitor bank service levels.
Candidates with 4 years of relevant experience and possessing the requisite qualifications will be considered at Senior Banking Assistant level.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 18 August 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk