JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – HUMAN RESOURCES
Ideal candidates should;
- possess at least 6 years of experience in human resources . Exposure to areas such as talent management and employee engagement will be an advantage.
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes for the main subjects at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- be creative and open to self learning.
- possess very good IT skills.
- a part qualification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
You would be required to;
- assist in implementing the talent management strategy of the Bank.
- formulate and implement staff engagement and motivation initiatives across the Bank.
- assist in the formulation and implementation of reward and recognition programmes.
Based on experience and competencies applicants could be considered for Executive positions as well.
An attractive remuneration package and excellent exposure and advancement opportunities await the right candidate
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 16 February 2020.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk