Junior Executive – Integrated Risk Management
You should ideally;
- possess a part qualifications in Accounting & Finance / Business Analytics / IT / Asset & Liability Management or in a similar field
- possess 6 years experience in Integrated Risk Management of a bank / financial services institution.
- exposure to Asset and Liability Management & Risk Modeling will be a definite advantage
- knowledge of ALM strategies / CBSL guidelines / Basel requirements will also be an added advantage
- possess excellent analytical skills, presentation and report writing Skills
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
You will be responsible for;
- supporting the management of the Assets and Liabilities of the Bank efficiently and effectively. This would cover liquidity risk and pricing of assets and liabilities, analyzing products, processes and strategies & supporting the decision making by the Assets and Liability Committee
- provide support in organizing and administrating of ALCO meetings, which include the handling and maintenance of applicable documents
- liaise with internal departments, ensure applicable data/reports are collected in a timely manner and submission of information to the Assets and Liability Committee
- assist in developing and validating credit rating models and undertaking additional assignments and other tasks based on management requirements from time to time.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 19 March 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk