JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – LEAN MANAGEMENT
Ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics (first sitting) and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- possess a minimum of 6 years experience in the Banking/Financial Services sector preferably with exposure to lean management, business process re-engineering or six sigma initiatives.
- possessing the “Lean Management Practitioner Certificate” will be a definite advantage.
- possess good knowledge in lean principles and techniques.
- Exposure to MS Office software.
- possess good knowledge of Banking products/ services
You will be required to assist in promoting and championing lean thinking across the Bank by making it an integral part of the working practices and business processes. Further you will be engaged in continuously improving the efficiency and effectiveness of processes whilst establishing and monitoring service standards. A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Those who possess less than the requisite years of experience may be considered for recruitment as “Senior Banking Assistant – Lean Management”
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 25 December 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk