JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – MERCHANT ACQUIRING
Ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics (first sitting) and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- full or part qualification in CIM or any other similar sales/marketing qualification will be an added advantage.
- possess at least 6 years experience in Banking / Financial Services sector including exposure to merchant relationship management / promotion of financial services.
- experience / exposure to cards and payment channels will be an added advantage.
- possess excellent communication and networking skills.
You will be responsible for;
- acquisition of merchants for cards and digital payment channels.
- canvassing promotions for the DFCC bank credit cards with relevant merchants.
- negotiating rates with the merchants on discounts & installment plans and monitoring the merchant category spend.
- co-ordinating the deployment of point of sale material at merchant locations.
- preparing and presenting the ROI calculations for each promotion for approvals.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Those who possess over 6 years of experience will be considered for recruitment as “Executive – Merchant Acquiring”
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 18 August 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk