JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – TREASURY BACK OFFICE
The ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- part qualification in CBF / IABF will be an added advantage.
- possess at least 6 years of experience in banking out of that at least 2-3 years hands-on experiences in the field of Treasury Back Office.
- experience on Treasury payments via SWIFT, regulatory reporting & knowledge on entries related to Treasury products will be an added advantage.
- have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- possess an excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- possessing the certification on “Treasury and Foreign Exchange Operations” will be an added advantage. However, if selected, it will be a mandatory requirement to acquire the above qualification.
You will be responsible for,
- accepting deals and checking the accuracy of settlements.
- carrying out collateral verification of repo/reverse repo deals before acceptance.
- updating and reconciliation of foreign currency cash flow backup and submitting closing Nostro balances to Treasury Front Office for funding accounts.
- authorizing the “End of Day” operation in the FT system.
- preparing monthly brokerage commissions.
- checking the local currency cash flow and daily exchange rates.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 09 July 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk