JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – TREASURY BACK OFFICE
The ideal candidate should;
- possess at least 8 years of experience in banking out of that at least 4-5 years hands-on experiences in the field of Treasury Back Office.
- experience on Treasury payments via SWIFT, regulatory reporting & knowledge on entries related to Treasury products will be an added advantage.
- have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- possess an excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- possessing the certification on “Treasury and Foreign Exchange Operations” will be an added advantage. However, if selected, it will be a mandatory requirement to acquire the above qualification.
You will be responsible for,
- check the data entered into the treasury & CBSL systems prior to approvals.
- check the accounting entries relevant to treasury products.
- check the relevant reports provided by Treasury to other relevant departments and regulators.
- preparations of audit schedules for internal & external auditors.
- preparation & updating of a treasury accounting & reporting manual.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 08 September 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk