LEGAL OFFICER – LEGAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS
You should ideally;
- possess a bachelor’s degree in law and/or passed the Attorney-at-Law final examination.
- possess a notarial license in English Language to practice in judicial zone of Colombo.
- possess a minimum of 3 years of post-qualifying experience in conveyancing work, company law, legal documentation / drafting preferably in a bank / financial services organization.
- have strong communication skills.
- have knowledge on new loan instruments. exposure to the recent developments in the legal field will be a definite advantage.
You will be responsible for,
- checking title reports prepared by the Branch Panel Lawyers.
- checking drafted legal documents submitted by the branches for legal clearance.
- attending to the execution of legal documents, attesting same, timely registration and collection of documents.
- drafting and executing security releases.
- periodically visit branches and carry out security checks.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 25 October 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk