LEGAL OFFICER – LITIGATION DEPARTMENT
You should ideally,
- Be an Attorney-at-Law (having a Bachelors Degree in Law will be an added advantage).
- Have strong communication skills.
- Possess good command of and written skills in both English & Sinhalese language.
- Possess at least 4 years post-qualifying executive experience in Litigation preferably in a financial services organization or a reputed law firm.
- Possess good exposure as an Instructing Attorney.
You will be required to,
- Initiate legal action for cases referred to the Litigation Department
- Represent the bank in all court cases filed by/against the bank.
- Co-ordinate with External Counsel retained by the Bank.
- Provide legal advice to relevant officers and branches as and when required.
- Ensure compliance and a high standard of ethical conduct
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by the 20 October 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk