MARKETING ASSISTANT – ASSETS & LIABILITIES (MARKETING DEPARTMENT)
Ideal candidates should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- possess at least 2 years experience in Marketing preferably in a Bank/recognized financial institution.
- have good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- possess good planning and negotiation skills.
- be IT literate.
- part qualification in Marketing would be a definite advantage.
You will be mainly responsible for the following;
- Assisting in development of marketing strategies for Assets and Liabilities related activities for the product pillars of the Bank.
- Equip relevant internal stakeholders with the required marketing material.
- Organizing promotional campaigns for Assets and Liabilities, and managing the creative, advertising, media strategies etc.
- Maintaining productive and positive relationships with agencies, media and other suppliers.
- Coordinating of marketing related activities with other departments and branches.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 2 September 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk