Ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics (first sitting) and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English)
- full or part qualification in CIM or any other similar sales/marketing qualification will be an added advantage
- possess at least 6 years experience in Banking / Financial Services sector including exposure to merchant relationship management / promotion of financial services
- experience / exposure to cards and payment channels will be an added advantage
- possess excellent communication and networking skills
You will be responsible for
- acquisition of merchants for cards and digital payment channels
- canvassing promotions for the DFCC bank credit cards with relevant merchants
- negotiating rates with the merchants on discounts & installment plans and monitoring the merchant category spend
- co-ordinating the deployment of point of sale material at merchant locations
- preparing and presenting the ROI calculations for each promotion for approvals
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Those who possess over 6 years of experience will be considered for recruitment as “Executive – Merchant Acquiring”
Please apply via topjobs site or by e-mail sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 22 March 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk