Reconciliation & fraud Risk
Ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English)
- possess part or full professional qualification in banking or related field
- possess at least 5-6 years of experience in the Banking/Financial Services sector with exposure to cards services
- knowledge on audit, compliance and operational risk areas in relation to cards will also be an added advantage
- possess good communication skills
You will be responsible to assist the Assistant Reconciliation & Fraud Risk Manager in evaluating risk inherent events of the cards business, take precautionary actions to mitigate same, fraud monitoring, enforcing standards and procedures and improve service levels.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 04 March 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk