RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE FOR SOUTHERN REGION
You should ideally,
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English
- possess part / full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank
- possess approximately 10 years’ of experience in branch banking with exposure to credit related work
- be knowledgeable in financial statement analysis
- have strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
You will be actively involved in the promotion of advances and other products of the bank to new and existing clients while maintaining the highest level of customer service standards. Achieving the revenue and portfolio growth (advances and deposits) while maintaining a healthy portfolio in compliance to the internal and regulatory guidelines will also be a key performance criteria.
Those who possess a degree or a full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank with six years of executive level experience in a bank / financial institution with exposure to credit will be considered to be recruited at Assistant Relationship Manager grade.
As a bank, we are an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting an inclusive environment and diverse environment. Recruitment to the Bank is based solely on merit and competency for the job role irrespective of other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Any form of canvassing is discouraged. Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Apply via DFCC Job portal by filling the online application form and submit the same on or before 27 November 2022.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk