RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS/ASSISTANT RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS – CORPORATE BANKING
You should ideally;
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank.
- possess at least 3 years of post qualifying executive experience in the banking/finance field (6 years for Relationship Manager positions).
- Exposure to corporate lending would be a distinct advantage.
- have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- have the ability to negotiate effectively and multitask.
You will be responsible for,
- appraising & recommending loans & other financial proposals of the Bank.
- implementation of projects, monitoring & following up of same.
- maintaining & improving the quality of the portfolio.
- originating new client relationships & promoting facilities whilst maintaining existing client relationships.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 10 July 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk