The candidate should ideally;
- possess a bachelor’s degree in law and/or passed the Attorney-at-Law final examination
- possess a notarial license in English to practice in the said region
- possess experience in conveyancing preferably in a financial services organization
- have strong communication skills
You will be responsible for,
- checking and reporting on title
- checking the security condition of the offer letters
- drafting mortgage bonds using the templates available, attesting and registration of mortgage bonds
- drafting personal guarantees, pro notes, corporate guarantees , checking the board resolutions, and advising the branches on routine legal matters
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 14 March 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk