SENIOR BANKING ASSISTANT – COMPLAINT HANDLING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE UNIT
Ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- possess a minimum of 4 years experience in Banking/Finance including at least 2 years experience in customer service/complaint handling.
- have a part qualification in Banking.
- have good communication skills (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- be well computer literate specifically in MS word and excel office packages.
You would be required to assist in the customer complaint handling process by capturing and recording complaints that get routed through all provided channels for analysis purposes for process improvements.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 17 November 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk