SENIOR BANKING ASSISTANT – FINANCE
You should ideally;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- possess a part qualification in Chartered Accountancy or AAT.
- possess at least 4 years experience in a Finance / Audit Department in a bank or a financial services organization.
- possess a good knowledge in Microsoft excel.
- familiarity with accounting systems will be a definite advantage.
You will be responsible for;
- entering payments to the Oracle Financial system.
- performing payment reconciliations.
- preparing Journal entries.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 04 September 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk