SENIOR BANKING ASSISTANT – HUMAN RESOURCES
Ideal candidates should;
- possess 4 years experience in Human Resources preferably in a Bank/Finance Institution.
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics (first two sitting) and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- have a part qualification in Human Resource Management.
- have good interpersonal skills.
- be well computer literate specifically in MS word and excel office packages.
- exposure to Training & Development and its processes would definitely be an added advantage.
You would be required to assist in the training & development activities of the unit which would mainly entail planning and organizing of training programmes for staff as per the training and development needs of the Bank.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 1 July 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk