SENIOR BANKING ASSISTANT – HUMAN RESOURCES
Ideal candidates should;
- possess at least 4 years experience in Human Resources preferably in a Bank/Finance Institution, including at least 2 years exposure to recruitment / HR Operations (including exposure to HRIS & time & attendance).
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- have good interpersonal & communication skills.
- be well computer literate specifically in MS word and excel office packages.
- a part qualification in Human Resource Management would be an added advantage.
Candidates with minimum 2 years of relevant overall experience may be considered for the position of Banking Assistant – Human Resources.
A competitive remuneration package, other fringe benefits as well as a structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 25 August 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk