SENIOR BANKING ASSISTANT – ON BOARDING PAYMENTS & CASH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and passed all subjects at GCE A/L (including General English).
- 4 years of experience in Banking/Finance including at least 2 years of experience in project management/customer servicing role.
- possess a part qualification in Banking & Finance.
- demonstrate flexibility in working hours based on business need and be willing to travel on client visits.
- Possess business IT knowledge on corporate systems/Payments & Cash Management systems.
- be able to work on MS Excel, Power Point and Word and have good presentation skills.
- experience in Payments & Cash Management will be an added advantage
Your main responsibility will be coordinating with the client and the Bank in order to ensure on boarding of the client within given time frames.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the the chosen candidate.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 19 August 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk