SENIOR BANKING ASSISTANTS – PERSONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES – RECOVERIES
Ideal candidates should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- 4 years experience in Banking/Finance including at least 1 year’s experience in recoveries preferably in lease recoveries.
- have a good knowledge in leasing and credit.
- have good communication skills (being trilingual will be an added advantage).
- experience in a Call Centre will be a definite advantage.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Maintaining the leasing delinquent portfolio of the Bank at its lowest.
- Maintaining the non-performing leasing portfolio at the Bank’s desired level.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by the 04 August 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk