Senior Brand Engagement & Corporate Communications Manager
You should ideally;
- Possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank. A qualification in marketing or mass communication would be an added advantage
- Possess a minimum of 10 years post-qualifying experience in an executive capacity in marketing preferably in a banking or financial services sector. Exposure in product management , brand management, public relations and project management would be an added advantage
- possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in teams
- have good verbal &written communication skills , negotiation and organizing skills
- should have some previous exposure to media relations
You will be responsible for,
- manage the image of the Corporate Brand & take it to the next level in line with the bank’s strategic business plan
- be responsible to ensure that the Bank’s Annual Report is produced in line with the brand’s positioning
- maintain brand awareness through continuous media interactions through traditional & nontraditional media including digital
- enhance DFCC sustainability profile through strategic CSR
- be responsible for the Bank’s Internal communication
- engage with varied stakeholders in handling related sponsorships
- handle the bank’s corporate events
- management of budget allocated for this respective area of marketing spend
Applicants who possess lesser experience would be considered for recruitment as a Brand Engagement & Corporate Communications Manager
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 19 March 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk