SENIOR CARD SECURITY AND FRAUD RISK MANAGER – CARD CENTRE
The candidate should ideally;
- possess overall 10 years experience out of which 8 years of post-qualifying experience at an Executive level in Card Operations.
- posses a minimum of 6 years experience in areas such as Security, Fraud Risk, Operational & Credit Risk in Card Issuing and Acquiring businesses.
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank.
- have detailed technical understanding of key risks associated with existing, new and emerging channels and businesses.
You will be responsible for,
- managing the day-to-day operations of the Card Security and Fraud Risk team to mitigate losses.
- implementing risk based strategies and models for Card Issuing and Acquiring businesses.
- continuously optimize operations across all businesses and channels to curb fraud.
- establishing proactive controls for existing/new products, services, emerging channels and businesses.
Applicants who do not possess more than 6 years of relevant experience will be considered for recruitment as Card Security and Fraud Risk Manager.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 22 October 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk