SENIOR HR ASSISTANT
Ideal candidates should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- possess a minimum of 4 years experience in Human Resource Management preferably in a Bank/Financial Institution.
- have a part qualification in Human Resource Management.
- have good interpersonal skills, communication and analytical skills.
- be computer literate specifically in MS word and excel office packages.
- experience in using a Human Resource Information System (HRIS) would be an advantage.
You would be required to;
- maintain and update the HRIS.
- provide management information reports on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- assist in providing information to external institutions.
- prepare service letters and other internal letters to employees.
- process location specific benefits of employees.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 24 November 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk