SENIOR HR ASSISTANT
Ideal candidates should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- possess a minimum of 4 years experience in Human Resource Management preferably in a Bank/Financial Institution.
- have a part qualification in Human Resource Management.
- have good interpersonal skills.
- be well computer literate specifically in MS word and excel office packages.
You would be required to;
- assist in the attrition management process by organizing exit interviews for employees resigning from the Bank and compiling reports to share with the relevant stakeholders.
- ensure Management Trainee / Executive Trainee performance evaluations and absorptions are carried-out as planned.
- attend to staff service confirmations / extensions.
- attend to the extensions / renewals of employment contracts of staff hired on Fixed Term Contract basis and staff retirements.
- ensure timely provision of uniforms to respective staff.
- assist in the staff recruitment process.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 07 August 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk