SENIOR LEGAL OFFICER – CORPORATE BANKING
You should ideally;
- be an Attorney-at-Law with a bachelor’s degree in law or passed the Attorney-at-Law final examination with honors.
- possess a notarial license in the English language to practice in the judicial zone of Colombo.
- possess a sound knowledge particularly on Banking and Commercial Laws and conveyancing.
- possess 6 years of post-qualifying experience in the legal field preferably in a financial services organization or a reputed law firm.
- have strong communication skills.
- have the flexibility to work under pressure and possess a high degree of responsibility.
You will be responsible for,
- monitoring the overall legal aspects of loans and other monetary facilities granted to clients by the Corporate Banking Department with special focus on security documentation.
- drafting of legal documents according to the requirements of the Bank.
- examining titles, drafting and executing agreements.
- providing legal advice.
- ability to handle legal documentation relating to syndicate loans, securitizations and foreign lending will be a definite advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 04 August 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk