SENIOR MANAGER – ANALYTICS (CARD CENTRE)
The candidate should ideally;
- possess at least 10 years overall experience out of which at least 5 years post-qualifying Executive level experience in an analytical role in Cards Issuing and Acquiring businesses.
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank.
- be proficient in self service BI tools (power BI or Tableau) and Microsoft Office packages.
- have experience with processing large or complex data sets and developing appropriate models to evaluate and interpret data.
You will be responsible for,
- implementing and managing a systematic approach for growth in merchant and card portfolios.
- solving complex and multi-faceted business problems through deep quantitative and qualitative analysis to influence growth.
- preparing, monitoring and achieving key performance metrics to improve P&L.
Applicants who do not possess the relevant experience will be considered for recruitment as Manager, Analytics.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 19 December 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk