STOCK INSPECTIONS OFFICER – CORPORATE BANKING DEPARTMENT
AN OPPORTUNITY FOR RETIRED BANKERS
You should ideally;
- have a minimum of 6 – 8 years of experience in Banking / financial institution.
- experience as an Inventory Auditor or similar job role will be a definite advantage.
- have excellent communication skills.
- be able to work independently.
- be able to travel out of Colombo if required.
You will be responsible for;
- conducting regular / periodical inventory audits for Corporate Clients in accordance with the internal plan whilst ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- ensuring that non-compliance to stock maintenance and other findings are brought to the attention of the Management immediately
Retired bankers with sufficient experience and knowledge will be considered favourably to be recruited on contract basis for the above position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 08 December 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk