TEAM LEADER (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT) – NORTHERN REGION
Ideal candidate should;
- possess at least 6-8 years experience in promoting financial services and products in a Bank or recognized Financial Institution.
- full or part qualification in CIM or any other similar sales/marketing qualification from a recognized university/ institute would be an added advantage.
- possess excellent marketing skills and enthusiasm to promote the liability and asset products of the bank.
- have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- have good leadership skills to drive the relevant sales team towards achieving the set targets
You will be responsible for,
- achieving overall deposit/liability and asset targets and related mix of each product for the team as well as self.
- canvassing new customers, servicing and retaining existing customers whilst building up long term mutually beneficial relationships with them.
- carrying out appropriate sales, marketing and advertising campaigns at regular intervals to attract potential customers and retaining existing customers.
- proactively seeking to identify customer needs and be effective at cross selling of Bank products.
If selected, you will have a very competitive remuneration package inclusive of a basic salary, reimbursement of traveling and mobile phone expenses (up to specified limits) as well as a very attractive incentive scheme. In addition, you will be offered extensive training and development opportunities as well as a very progressive path for career growth and advancement.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 13 October 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk