Trade Services Manager
You should ideally;
- possess a degree (preferably with a class) or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank.
- A specific Trade related qualification will be an added advantage
- possess a minimum of 6 years of post-qualifying experience in an executive capacity in the banking/finance field including exposure to trade services
- Possess a through knowledge on International Trade including trade related products and exchange control regulations
- have strong negotiation and communication skills
You will be responsible for managing the overall operations of the Export and the FCBU unit of the Trade Services & International Remittances department. Further you are responsible for directing the staff to facilitate export clients and attend to their needs while authorizing trade facilities. Maintaining long lasting relationships with external and internal clients to increase the business volumes and utilization of existing facilities will also lie with you. In addition you will be responsible for managing the asset and liability book of the FCBU unit.
Applicants who do not possess 6 years of post-qualifying executive experience will be considered for recruitment as Assistant Trade Services Manager.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 22 March 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk