TRAINEE BANKING ASSISTANT – HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Ideal candidates should;
- be below 23 years of age.
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- be tri-lingual in written and verbal communication.
- have good interpersonal skills.
- be well computer literate specifically in MS word and excel office packages.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 19 November 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal.