Trainee Banking Assistants – Call Centre
You should ideally;
- be below 23 years of age
- successful completion of GCE O/L (with credit passes for English and Mathematics ) and GCE A/L (with three passes)
- possess strong oral and written communication skills (preferably trilingual)
- possess excellent interpersonal skills
- possess good problem solving skills
- be motivated to provide excellent customer service
You will be responsible for,
- informing the Bank’s products and services to existing and potential customers
- cross selling products and services
- listening to customer queries and handling them effectively
- conducting surveys on customer satisfaction levels and resolving complaints
Candidates who possess at least 2 years relevant experience will be considered for senior positions such as Banking Assistants.
Please apply by e-mail sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 5 June 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk