TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRADUATES
The candidate should ideally;
- possess a degree (preferably with a class) or a full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank
- be knowledgeable in financial statement analysis
- have strong analytical skills and should also be IT literate
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- be a good team player
- have a flair for excellent customer service
Chosen candidates would be provided with an attractive monthly allowance as well as job based training guided by the professionals in the respective fields.
As a bank, we are an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting an inclusive environment and diverse environment. Recruitment to the Bank is based solely on merit and competency for the job role irrespective of other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Any form of canvassing is discouraged. Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Apply via DFCC Job portal by filling the online application form and submit the same on or before 27 November 2022.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk