0% Easy Payment Plans (EPP) up to 12 months
- Promotion – 0% Easy Payment Plans (EPP) up to 12 months
- Offer valid on-
Credit cards applied and approved between: 04 August to 31 December
Transaction performed between: 04 August to 31 January 2024
- Minimum Transaction Value for EPP Conversion – Rs. 25,000.00
- Maximum Transaction Value for EPP Conversion – Rs. 600,000.00
- Offer valid at – Any merchant location for DFCC Credit Cards
- Set up fee – Rs. 1,500.00
- Number of transactions eligible for EPP conversion per card during the promotion Period – 01 Transaction
Expires on January 31, 2024(94)-
Valid from 4 August 2023 - 31 January 2024
0% Easy Payment Plans
- The offer is valid only for new DFCC Credit Cards (excluding, Pinnacle and Corporate Cards) applied and approved between 04 August to 31 December 2023.
- The minimum amount for conversion should be Rs.25, 000/- and the maximum amount for conversion should be Rs.600, 000/- for the plan to be set up. The EPP transaction amount including the set up fee must be within the card limit for the plan to be set up.
- A setup fee of Rs.1, 500/- will be billed to the card when setting up the EPP. The cardholder should ensure that sufficient balance is available to debit the set up fee from the card.
- Transactions cannot be combined and converted for EPP during the promotion period.
- In order to convert a transaction to an EPP, the cardholder should call the 24 hour Contact Centre on 0112350000 within 05 days of performing the transaction. All transactions that are performed and processed to the card 5 days prior to the statement date will be converted to an EPP during the next statement period. In such instances, the cardholder will be required to settle the total outstanding amount on the statement on which the transaction (s) that are to be converted have been billed. The EPP will come into effect only during the next statement period. The cardholder will be liable to pay all fees and interest applicable for nonpayment of the prior statement balance.
- EPP conversion will not be valid for Fuel, Casino, Gambling, Cash Advances, transactions performed for Commercial purposes, transactions performed on behalf of third parties, cards being used by other than the cardholder and transactions performed by depositing funds over the Credit Limit.
- Offer is valid for supplementary and companion credit cards issued to an existing credit cardholder.
- DFCC Bank PLC accepts no liability for the condition, delivery, warranties, after-sales service, product quality and etc regarding the goods or services purchased under the transaction converted to an EPP under this promotion.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Bank reserves the sole right to convert a transaction to an EPP at its discretion. In the event that any dispute regarding these terms and conditions arises, the decision of DFCC Bank PLC on such matters shall be final.
- DFCC Bank PLC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or change any or all of the rules or terms and conditions applicable to this promotion at any given time without prior notice.
- The general Credit Card terms and conditions will continue to apply.