AIA Life Insurance
- Promotion Discount:5% cash back on Smart Pension and Health Protector Schemes and 0% easy payment plans up to 12 months at AIA Insurance
- Promotion Period:15 November 2018 – 15 November 2023.
- Installment Option:0% Easy Payment Plans up to 12 months only on Smart Pension and Health Protector Schemes
- 3 Months – 0%
- 6 Months – 0%
- 12 Months – 0%
- Easy Payment Plan Setup Fee: LKR 1,500
Expires on November 15, 2023(94)-112-350-000
Valid from 15 November 2018 - 15 November 2023
0% Easy Payment plan up to 12 Months
- Minimum Transaction Value for installment conversion: LKR 25,000
- Maximum Transaction Value for installment conversion: LKR 600,000
- The offer is valid from 15 November 2018 – 15 November 2023.
- 5% cash back is applicable for all new policies placed under Smart Pension and Health Protector Schemes.
- 5% cash back will be awarded to the Credit Card post transaction within one working day.
- Cardholder(s) is/are to settle the total bill payment via DFCC Bank Credit Card(s) to be eligible for the offers mentioned herein.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this promotion.
- The DFCC Cardholders would need to contact DFCC Bank on 01123 50000 after completing the purchase and request to convert into an installment plan within 14 days of the transaction date.
- DFCC Bank reserves the right to withdraw, modify or change all or any of the rules, Terms & Conditions applicable to this promotion at any given time without prior notice.
- DFCC Bank accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the service establishments involved in this promotion.
- If any dispute arises regarding any of the Terms and Conditions contained herewith, the decision of the respective service establishment and DFCC Bank shall be final.
- The general Credit Card Terms and Conditions will continue to apply.
- Promotion will not be applicable for commercial use purchases.
- The excess discount values offered at point of purchase for Cardholders, if any, will be reversed subsequently and will reflect on the next credit card statement.