Seasonal Credit Card Balance Transfer
- Tenor: 12 months at 0%
- Set up fee: LKR 1,000/-
- Early settlement fee: LKR 1,000/-
- Promotion Period: 19 April to 31 May 2021
- Other Bank Credit Card Statement Period eligible for the Balance Transfer: 01 April to 15 May 2021
- Click here to download the Balance Transfer Application form
Expires on May 31, 2021(94)-112-350-000
Valid from 19 April 2021 - 31 May 2021
- The Balance Transfer Facility is available to all the Existing/New Active Credit Cardholders of DFCC Bank PLC.
- The offer is not valid on Corporate Credit Cards issued by DFCC Bank PLC.
- The Cardholder is entitled to transfer a minimum outstanding balance of LKR 20,000/- and 75% of the approved credit limit as the maximum transfer amount, subject to the available balance of the Credit Card at the time of applying for the balance transfer facility.
- The applicant must e-mail a duly filled balance transfer application accompanied by the latest month Other Bank Credit Card (OBC) statement to email@example.com or handover to the nearest DFCC Bank branch, to avail the facility. The latest statement should be of any date between the period, 01 April to 15 May 2021.
- The Cardholder availing the
Balance Transfer facility from DFCC Bank PLC as well as the other bank should be the Primary Cardholder.
- The DFCC Bank PLC has the sole discretion to accept or reject any Balance Transfer application under any given circumstances.
- DFCC Bank PLC reserves the right to determine and approve only a portion of the Balance Transfer amount, in the event that the Cardholder’s credit limit be insufficient to accommodate the Balance Transfer amount requested.
- The Balance Transfer facility will be processed, subject to the requirements are in order and the DFCC Credit Card and other bank Credit Card be regular and active.
- The Cardholder is liable to pay a one time set up fee of LKR 1,000/- for the Balance Transfer facility.
- DFCC Bank PLC will remit the approved Balance Transfer amount to the relevant other bank Credit Card in the form of a CEFT transfer (CEFT charges apply).
- The credit limit on the card account will be reduced/ blocked to the extent of the balance transfer amount and will be released as and when the monthly installments are billed and paid for in the subsequent months.
- In the event the total outstanding including the balance transfer installment is not settled, on or before the due date of the DFCC Bank Credit Card of a particular month, the unsettled portion of the installment will be charged at the prevailing interest rate applicable to the DFCC Bank Credit Card.
- Payments made in excess of the DFCC Bank Card outstanding will not be adjusted against unbilled installments and will hence not result in prepayment of the balance transfer amount.
- DFCC Bank PLC reserves the right to foreclose the Balance Transfer outstanding and debit the entire outstanding amount to the Credit Card account, in the event that the Cardholder defaults on payment of any of the installments.
- The applicant is liable to pay an early settlement fee of LKR 1,000/- in the event of an early settlement of the Balance Transfer facility.
- DFCC Bank will not be liable and shall be indemnified against all or any losses incurred in the form of interest, or any over-payment of the other bank Credit Card outstanding, any overdue charges, late payment fees, finance charges, or any other charges/liabilities of other bank Credit Card mentioned above, due to any payment delays that the Cardholder may incur as a result of failure or delay by DFCC Bank in making the payment before the due date of the Cardholder’s other bank Credit Card.
- The terms of this offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the Cardholder Agreement. This offer is by way of a special facility for selected Cardholders and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the Terms and Conditions of the Cardholder Agreement.