- Discount offer: 20% savings sitewide
- Promotion Period : 20th March – 30th April 2023
- Maximum Discount Value: Rs. 22,500.00
- Maximum Number of Transactions during the promotion period: 02 transactions
- Minimum Transaction Value for Easy Payment Plan conversion:LKR 10,000
- Maximum Transaction Value for Easy Payment Plan conversion: KR 600,000
- Offer valid on:DFCC Credit & Debit Cards
- Website: Wasi.lk
- Easy Payment Plan Tenures (p.m):
|P.M. Processing Fee||3%||1.79%||1.57%||1.33%||1.29%||1.14%||0.94%||0.81%||0.79%||0.72%|
|Setup Fee (Rs.)||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,850||2,000||2,350||2,500||2,750|
Expires on April 30, 2023(94)-011-235-0000
20th March - 30th April 2023
- Cardholder(s) is/are to settle the total bill payment via DFCC Bank Credit/Debit Card(s) to be eligible for the offer mentioned herein.
- Cardholder needs to call DFCC bank within 05 days of the transaction date on 0112 350 000 after completing the transaction to convert into an EasyPayment Plan. The cardholder should ensure that the transaction amount including the processing fee and the setup fee must be within the Credit Cardlimit for the plan to be set up.
- This offer is not valid for purchasing Gift Vouchers.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishmentsinvolved in this promotion.
- DFCC Bank reserves the right to withdraw, modify or change all or any of the rules, Terms &Conditions applicable to this promotion at any given timewithout prior notice.
- DFCC Bank accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the services establishments involved in this promotion.
- If any dispute arises regarding any of the Terms and Conditions contained herewith, the decision of the respective service establishment and DFCC Bankshall be final.
- The promotion will not be applicable for commercial use purchases.
- The excess discount value offered at point of purchase for Cardholders, if any, will be reversed subsequently and will reflect on the next credit card statement.
- The General Credit/Debit Card Terms and Conditions will continue to apply.