CONTACT CENTRE REPRESENTATIVES – MALABE
You should ideally;
- be below 25 years of age
- possess strong oral and written communication skills. Being trilingual will be a definite advantage
- possess excellent interpersonal skills
- possess good problem solving skills
- be motivated to provide excellent customer service
You will be responsible for,
- informing the Bank’s products and services to existing and potential customers
- cross selling products and services over the phone to customers
- listening to customer queries and handling them effectively
- assisting in conducting surveys on customer satisfaction levels and resolving complaints
An attractive remuneration package inclusive of a basic salary, allowances and OT payments as well as flexible work arrangements and training opportunities are available for chosen candidates.
As a bank, we are an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting an inclusive environment and diverse environment. Recruitment to the Bank is based solely on merit and competency for the job role irrespective of other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Any form of canvassing is discouraged. Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 31 March 2023.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk