Opportunities for School Leavers
DFCC Bank provides opportunities to school leavers to join the Bank as Trainee Banking Assistants / Trainee Business Development Associates.
Trainee Banking Assistants –
The minimum criteria is as follows:
- be below 23 years of age
- possess good interpersonal skills
- have a flair for excellent customer service
- have passed GCE O/L with Credit passes for Mathematics and English, and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English)
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidates.
Opportunities in the sales team for school leavers –
Ideal candidates should;
- be interested in sales and customer service
- have an outgoing personality with flair for sales and customer service
- have good communication and marketing skills
- preferably have passed the 3 main subjects at the GCE A/L
Selected candidates will have a very competitive remuneration package inclusive of a basic salary, reimbursement of traveling and mobile phone expenses (up to specified limits) as well as a very attractive incentive scheme. In addition, they will be offered extensive training and development opportunities as well as a very progressive path for career growth and advancement.