Click 》 if you wish to expand the main sections and calculate in detail
TOTAL TAX LIABILITY FOR Y/A 2020/2021
- Total Annual Income
- 0.00 LKR
- Total Qualifying payments
"Max upto 1.2M"
- Total Taxable Income
- 0.00 LKR
Income Tax Details
|Employment Income||0.00 LKR|
|Salary Income||0.00 LKR|
|Other Employment Income||0.00 LKR|
|Investment Income||0.00 LKR|
|Interest Income||0.00 LKR|
|Dividend Income||0.00 LKR|
|Retal Income||0.00 LKR|
|Business Income||0.00 LKR|
|Other Income||0.00 LKR|
|Rent Income||0.00 LKR|
|Consultation Income||0.00 LKR|
|Total Qualifying Payments||LKR|
|01||Total Annual Income||0.00 LKR|
|02||Total Qualification Payments||0.00 LKR|
|03||Total Taxable Income||0.00 LKR|
Terms and Conditions
- This calculator could be used to calculate personal income tax payable by a resident for financial year (Y/A) 2020/2021 only and for illustrative purposes.
- Relevant income from employment, investment, business and others should be computed in accordance with the provisions of the Inland Revenue Act No. 24 of 2017.
- The calculator is based on the notice PN/IT/2020-03 (Revised) dated April 8, 2020, issued by the Commissioner General of Inland Revenue which is pending legislative enactment.
- The information returned on this web site in response to your query is only intended to give you a general overview, and in no way constitute advice. The actual tax payable by you or deduction available to you (if any) will depend on your personal circumstances and, as such, you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy or completeness. You should seek professional tax advice from a qualified person.
- For more details contact your tax consultant or follow the guide provided by the Department of Inland Revenue.
- Aggregate qualifying payment cannot exceed Rs. 100,000 per month and Rs. 1,200,000 per annum.
- Personal relief per annum is Rs. 3,000,000.
- Tax on terminal benefits are not covered.
- Tax slabs & rates