Sustainability Management for implementation
A cross-functional management team, headed by the CEO and consisting of several C-Level Executives has been established to spearhead the Bank’s sustainability initiatives. This Management Committee on Sustainability is responsible for achievement of the Sustainability Strategy 2020 – 2030 and meets once in every six weeks.
The “Sustainability Unit” of the Bank, which reports to the “Vice President – Marketing and Sustainability” is responsible for implementation of the Sustainability Strategy, including the SEMS. In addition, the Bank has also established the following for implementation of the strategy:
- • A Sustainability Champions Network, consisting of 166 representatives from each branch and department to drive sustainability initiatives at their localities.
- • 6E Champions, consisting of 12 staff members to spearhead each of the 6 focused area
- • Four permanent sub-committees for Green Finance, Sustainable & Social Entrepreneurs, Energy Efficiency and Paper Reduction
- • Three Task Forces on HR Sustainability, Events & Promotions and Procurement
- • A wellness (OMMM) committee